- Site Homepage
NM History Home
- NM History Homework 2017-2018
- The State of New Mexico >
- Manifest Destiny
- The Long and Bumpy Road to Statehood
- The Carlisle School >
- Taos Blue Lake, Taos Pueblo & the Role of Activism
- Depression, The New Deal & Hope in New Mexico
- WWII And New Mexico
- Get Your Kicks...On Route 66
- Current Issues Facing New Mexico
- New Mexico and the Politics of Water
- New Mexico, Civil Rights & The Minority Experience
- Tourism and New Mexico
- New Mexico and the World...of Art
- Mysteries of New Mexico
US History Home
- The Supreme Court
- American Beginnings >
- REVOLUTION...and the Birth of a Nation >
- ....War is in the Air >
- The Western Frontier: Changes, Clashes, and Conflict
- Industry, Big Business and Labor
- The Turn of the Century, Roosevelt & Progressivism
- World War I >
- The Roaring Twenties & The Thirties, Depression & A New Deal
- Cold War, the Fifties, and the New American Dream >
- The Sixties, A Counterculture & Vietnam >
- The Century Comes to an End >
- Contact Me
- A Campaign Against Bullies
Good Kids Take a Stand:
NO MORE BULLIES!
Click on the above link to check out the National Teens Against Bullying Website
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE IN ANY WAY TO THIS PAGE or
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND IMAGES TO ME FOR CONSIDERATION:
Click Here to Send Stuff to Me!
If you are a FORMER student, I would love to hear from you!
Please get in touch, drop by, tell me how you are and what you are up to!
Kids Doing Things They Believe In!:
A Campaign To...
STOP THE BULLIES!
Every year, we hear the stories of young people struggling against bullies. Nothing feels as bad, nothing hurts in quite the same way as being bullied. Collins' kids are joining together to do just what the title above says,
Bullying is a form of abuse that involves repeated acts of emotional or physical abuse most often associated with school settings. Bully attacks include physical acts, like tripping and punching, as well as verbal attacks, like sending cruel instant or email messages via web and also text. Cyberbullying has become more and more of a problem for our present-day society as more and more adolescents and teens are communicating over the Internet.
Whatever happened to the concept of diversity?
It is a tough world out there.
STOP THE BULLIES!
CHECK BACK AS MORE KIDS ADD THEIR WORK AND
THEIR VOICES TO THE CAMPAIGN.
"The tools of the Internet enabled this cruel or sadistic behavior to be amplified and publicized, not just on the campus, but throughout the world."
Each of us,
no matter how young, how old,
no matter our color or religion, can make a difference.
Be good to others....
It isn't hard and feels SO good!!
A NATIONAL CONVERSATION:
Ever felt like the "little guy"?
Check out this Movie Short:
We watched this in class on 2/15 and 2/16.
Same video below as above. The lower video is narrated. Check it out, too!!!