- Site Homepage
NM History Home
- NM History Homework 2017-2018
- The State of New Mexico >
- Manifest Destiny
- The Long and Bumpy Road to Statehood
- The Carlisle School >
- Taos Blue Lake, Taos Pueblo & the Role of Activism
- Depression, The New Deal & Hope in New Mexico
- WWII And New Mexico
- Get Your Kicks...On Route 66
- Current Issues Facing New Mexico
- New Mexico and the Politics of Water
- New Mexico, Civil Rights & The Minority Experience
- Tourism and New Mexico
- New Mexico and the World...of Art
- Mysteries of New Mexico
US History Home
- The Supreme Court
- American Beginnings >
- REVOLUTION...and the Birth of a Nation >
- ....War is in the Air >
- The Western Frontier: Changes, Clashes, and Conflict
- Industry, Big Business and Labor
- The Turn of the Century, Roosevelt & Progressivism
- World War I >
- The Roaring Twenties & The Thirties, Depression & A New Deal
- Cold War, the Fifties, and the New American Dream >
- The Sixties, A Counterculture & Vietnam >
- The Century Comes to an End >
- Contact Me
- A Campaign Against Bullies
World History: Homework/Projects
Our class schedule (More or less...)
Thursday, June 14th, 2012
Today, we took a look at the key traits of civilization.
We looked at the Earliest civilizations found in Ancient China, Mesopotamia, India, and Egypt.
What is due tomorrow?
1. The Neolithic Revolution: Some research
2. Chart: Key Traits of a Civilization
3. Research concerning the earliest civilizations: Mesopotamia, China, Egypt, & India.
THERE WILL BE A QUIZ TOMORROW!!!
What will be on the quiz?
a. List and describe 5 traits of a civilization.
b. What was the Neolithic Revolution? How did life change for people after the Neolithic Revolution?
c. What were the earliest civilizations? Tell me a little about each (must include the river by which they lived!!!)
Friday, June 15th, 2012
Today, we finished our look at the first civilizations (that is, India, Egypt, China, and Mesopotamia)
We looked at Ancient GREECE (the birthplace of western civilization)
What is due on Monday, June 18th?
1. What can you tell me about: a) The idea of Democracy and Ancient Greece?
b.) Greek Medicine
c.) Greek geography